👉 Summer 2020 update below:
- after one year, we have landed on a concept that's growing each month;
- raised millions in venture funding;
- accepted into the best startup accelerator in the world;
- millions of dollars in sales
- profitable (which matters in the long-run!)
And.... we're hiring - Loom us or please email willson@4400Labs.com
💡Fall 2018 update below:
- currently working full-time with a funded team of engineers and operations folks.
- we are stealth, testing multiple ideas in categories like home services, hospitality, travel, food, and the future of work. Working towards building a venture funded concept that has the potential to become a $1 billion business.
- formerly founded and built GoFetch – a pet sitting and dog walking platform (raised $3.5M - acquired 2018)
- born in 1993... New York University drop out... Canadian-born.
- learn more.
📖 Things you should read before we work together:
Projects and Companies - Sam Altman
Startup Playbook - Sam Altman
996 working hour system - Wikipedia
The World's Most Ruthless Startup - Inc Magazine
Do Things That Don't Scale - Paul Graham
Netflix Culture - Netflix
Hard Startups - Sam Altman
Fast - Patrick Collison
Charlie Ergen - Wikipedia